The Family Enrichment Center is a non-profit organization serving Calhoun County of Michigan. We exist to fill the gaps of the child welfare system by providing training, support, mentoring and services to all families, with an emphasis on adoptive, foster and kinship families.
Inspired by the families that we serve, we value:
- Collaborating with area agencies, individuals and businesses to improve the quality of all families.
- Compassion for families in need of assistance.
- Serving each family with integrity.
- Providing quality educational opportunities for all families.
- Strengthing our commitment to diversity
- Empowering every family to make an unconditional commitment to every child.
- Adapting to meet the changing needs of the families in our community.
- Honoring the strengths of volunteers and employees.
- Promoting team work and respect among all volunteers and employees.
The Family Enrichment Center is a grassroots non-profit agency created by foster, adoptive, and kinship parents who had a desire to help children have a successful "out of home" placement.
The idea of such a center originated over the telephone while two foster parents were discussing...continue reading.
- Battle Creek Community Foundation
- Region 3B Area Agency On Aging
- United Way of Battle Creek and Kalamazoo Region
This page was last updated: May 1, 2018